Monday, July 19, 2010

My Favorite Rosette



It is made of Satin ribbon, vintage lace background,
and vintage trims and button.
and......

it is attached.....



to this!



My very first ever Victorian purse I made,
over a year ago!!!

I have just not been able to put it in the store,
cause I enjoy looking at it too much.
I do not know if I can part with it yet.
I keep thinking I will make another, but..
too many things on the to-do list. =)

Thanks again to the French Cupboard
for the opportunity to show off our Rosettes.

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is so pretty, Barbara Jean! I would keep it, too!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments! I have really enjoyed my visit to yours, too~ I am a new follower! So fun to make new blogging friends!

Beatnheart said...

Nice stuff Barbara jean.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barb,
Oh my gosh, I came over to say "hi" and then, saw your rosettes!!! I've been trying to make them for three days...no luck yet..lol

I love the purse--it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Hope you're having a great day!!!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox

Unknown said...

Wow Barbara! That is beautiful. I would keep it too! Blessings!

Dorthe said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
that purce is a beauty, you should keep it forever, -so very pretty-and the rosette is wonderfull.
Hugs, Dorthe

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Barbara,,, OH love love your rose it is just beautiful,, and the purse is pretty... great job....

Hugs;
Alaura

Lynn said...

A beautiful rosette, on a beautiful purse, love the vintageness of it :)