Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Taggers






A new party for me.
Did someone say Tags??

Here is my prize from Cindy at
I Owe It All To Him
If you have not been over to visit her blog,
it is a must see.
She is an amazing writer, with a deep love for our Lord.
You will be inspired.

OK. Now some of my work.
My Friends Tags.
Been making these for awhile,
and they are really fun to make.
Love old music paper, keys, buttons,
and this saying.

#1


all similar, but different.

And here is a sweet and simple tag.
A new look for me.



Thanks for joining in today.
Please go check out all the other great tags at

Tuesday Taggers!!


Blessings
Free Signature Generator

12 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning Barbara Jean! Love the tags! Very nice. I too love old music and things made with them. It is vintage with purpose and I love that you used music to make your tags. I too have enjoyed Cindy's beautiful blog. It is refreshing.
Good to visit your beautiful blog.
Blessings,
Debbie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barb,
Oh, that was so SWEET of you to post the tag!!! And I love your other ones too! I love the sheet music and key...so pretty!
Sending hugs your way,
Cindy
xoxox

Lizzybobs said...

this is stunning - Love Liz

Nancy's Notes said...

Barbara Jean, those are adorable and truly precious tags! Thanks for sharing.

Nancy

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barb,
If you get a chance, come over to my blog..I linked it to your blog...:-)
Hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

What lovelies, Barbara Jean. You create so beautifully.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Cottage Rose said...

Your tags are so beautiful,,,love all the pretties on them.....

Hugs;
Alaura

Lorraine said...

love the canvas tag

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous tags, love the vintage look.

Unknown said...

love them all. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week Emma xx

Jester said...

Your tags are beautiful, Barbara.

Michelle said...

Wonderful tags barbara. Particularly like the friends tags - beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TT this week
x Michelle