Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun Garden Ideas


Unusual Garden Decor.
A very old weathered crib.
I have plans for this if someone does not snatch it up first.

Here is another fun piece to work on.
Any ideas??



Old clunky steps to a bed,
a little step ladder.
Anything goes in garden display.




Old boxes and barrels, iron tables, old pumps,
and rusty shovels.
all fun in the garden.

Love white picket fences.
Can't have a whole one around your yard?
Just lean a section up as a backdrop.
Fun Planters: old tool and tackle boxes


How about a broken finial,
and a cement bookend for garden treasures.

Hope you found some 'outside the box' ideas here.

I'm joining with Funky Junk Interiors.
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


Hope you will go see Donna, and
all the great ideas posted on her site.

blessings

barbara jean





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outside the box ideas!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean!

Hope you are enjoying your Holiday weekend.
I love your garden ideas. The idea to use an old crib is a great one and I love the stairs.

hugs
Sissie

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

I love using vintage things in the garden as well Barbara Jean....you have some great finds and ideas!
Happy day!
xojanis

★Carol★ said...

I've always looked at those castoff sets of steps and wondered what could be done with them! You're right, anything goes in garden decor. Much to my husband's consternation!
Happy 4th!
Carol

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fun garden items. I love to see some kind of "garden art" in the landscape. You have some great ideas. Hugs, Marty

Sylvia said...

Hi Barbara Jean..you and I would get along great...love all that garden art...I've become a follower!

Happy 4th..

Sylvia

Funky Junk Interiors said...

How cool is your garden collection! What really caught my eye was the old stairs! What a neat idea for adding tons of layers!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Barbara Jean, I can see the ends of that crib as garden gates!!! And the sides could be the fence that comes out of either side of the gate posts!!

Diane