Monday, February 28, 2011

Pin Cushion

Sweet pin cushion order.

Like it Vicki??

Looking for candle holders to make more of these.

Blessings all

barbara jean


Amanda said...

Barbara Jean,
This is the most beautiful pin cushion I've ever seen! I just adore it and I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea! I'll be sure to link back to you if I make some and post about them! Thank you so much for sharing!
Best Wishes and Blessings,

One Cheap B*tch said...

Barbara Jean - that is so pretty! I think it's too pretty to put my pins in! ;)


Dorthe said...

It is wonderfull, Barbara Jean,-a beautifull pincussion- I love it.

Char said...

I think that is very romantic and just lovely. What a wonderful creation. I hope you find many more candle holders, Char


Barbara Jean! i absolutely adore this creation....
do you know that a raised pin cushion like this would probably be a lot easier to use?!!!!

what an amazing idea..and then how you executed using delicious know that makes me drool with delightful delirium!

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina said...

I LOVE it! How creative you are:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

She Uses Her Words said...

Lovely Barbara. I adore mine!
xo, Karen

Vicki said...

I love it! Just got home from the kid's volleyball and basketball. She's mine! lol

EFT Therapy said...

Wow! What a very lovely pin cushion! This is such a wonderful idea.

Linda said...

This is just pretty and creative!

Beckey said...

I really like that lots! Thanks for sharing Barbara Jean. You are so creative. I have a small pin cushion collection, but I can guarantee not a one is as lovely as yours. Wonderful! Lucky Vicki!

Grannys Attic said...

This Vicky loves it too! I am having a hard time finding the candle stick like the one you used too! I will keep looking for both of us! Hugs, Vicky

Sabine/Dino-Bären said...

I love pincushions, and yours is so wonderful1


Xela said...

Ohhh I love this pin cushion. Fantastic little piece.
Hugs Alexanda