Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vintage Black Friday


Black & White Display

Vintage Frames Filled With Art
Vintage Music Paper Backgrounds
Vintage Black Shoes
and a Vintage Black Leather Purse
(hiding behind the "Remember" sign)

I dug this picutre out of the archives,
cause I wanted to play today.

The art is pieces I have done,
and a display that has moved on now


Thanks for coming by
and thank you to:

The French Cupboard
Vintage Black Friday

Punkin Seed Productions

Please go visit, see more goodies,
and thank our great hostesses.


Blessings

barbara jean

7 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Barbara,
This is such a beautiful picture--you make AMAZING displays--and that is an art in itself!

I've got a couple of things to tell you...I bought the tea and stained the paper, but it all fell apart...maybe I'm getting it too wet, but I'm not sure...I thought you might have a suggestion.

Also,--big news--I'm having a linky party NEXT Friday--it's a chance for everyone to post their special "sanctuary" place--can't wait to see the outdoors you talked about...Good news is--we don't have to make anything for it so it's quick!
Sending hugs and wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Love the black and white! My daughter loved her Remember sign that I bought from you. It was perfect for her music room as was the gold music stand. Keep creating...you have such a nice touch!

Gail said...

You are so creative. I always love music in vignettes. It works so well with my black/tan vignettes. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post.

Cindy Adkins said...

Woo hoo! I'm presenting you wish The Versatile Blogger Award...come to my blog and see the details!!!
Hugs,
Cindy
Need to see it at Whimsical Musings and grab the button!

KimMalk said...

This is a beautiful display.

Gypsy Fish said...

Hi I just love your display and your art in the old frames is beautiful!
Have a great 4th and happy vbf!
hugs,
Beth

Threeundertwo said...

They're beautiful together. As a musician, I always love to see sheet music used artistically. Thanks for linking up to Finished for Friday!