Monday, April 13, 2009

Blue Monday


Blue Monday
It's Blue Monday!!
Check out
more great Blue Monday Posts,
and thank smilin sally while you are there.


This is one of the new Tea Cozies at teh store.
Made from Vintage fabric, by one of my friend's.
(AKA my daughter's mother-in-law.)
And how about this lovely.
Made from a vintage pillow case.
Ready to be shipped for your next tea.$10-16 each.
This is the Spanish book my husband studies off and on.
He has just returned from a mission trip to Mexico, making repairs on an orphanage.

Below is my silly husband. When i noticed he had on blue, and I had no blue for Blue Monday,
he offered to turn "blue" for me! (looks more like red to me).


And here he is, very proud of himself, for his 'funny'.


Blessings and smiles to you,

Barbara Jean


7 comments:

Sue said...

I think your little box is the remains of a picture that you didn't post. I bet if you go back to editing the post and clicked on it, it will go away! Like hubby as your blue- LOL Sue

SmilingSally said...

Nice tea cozies and cute husband! Happy Blue Monday.

claudie said...

Hi Barbara Jean
I'm also posting about a very special Tea Cozy. Love yours and your silly hubby. He looks grand in blue.
Happy Blue Monday
Love Claudie
xoxo

The Stylish House said...

Hi Barbara,
Congrats on your gift store that is wonderful! I used to live in Portland about 11 years ago. Your hubby is a good sport, tell him he can breath now...Have a wonderful week. I enjoyed your Blue Monday post the tea cover is very sweet. ~Cathy~

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Nice tea cozies. I love it when a hubby doesn't mind getting his picture on your blog! He's a good sport! Happy Blue Monday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Your husband did try didn't he? Your tea cozy is very sweet.

Kathy b

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

sweet tea cosy.. happy blue monday