Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun Finds
I have been showing this pic lately on my blog.
It is an antique car and teddy we saw at an antique store while on vacation.
I did not get to bring him home, but sure do enjoy just looking at him. =0)

But, here are some fun things i did get.
And these via a great site right here in blog land.

I ordered these sweet treasures from Sharon at

My Vintage Studio


I fell in love with her tags!



And how about this sweet piece?
And she is so affordable!!
I can get cute things from her, and have more
time to make my own special treasures.
So go on over and check it out.

3 comments:

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

I also like the vintage car! Thanks for posting the picture because I may just stop by to look at him too!

Nicole

www.ourcountrychic.blogspot.com

www.sobeautifullyinspired.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Wow, what a find, this is adorable, I could see it by your Christmas tree this year too. Beautiful tags also :)

Claudia said...

The tags are beautiful - and that antique car and teddy bear are so, so sweet!