Friday, November 13, 2009



Pink Saturday

It's Pink Saturday over at Beverly's,
How Sweet the Sound.

Thanks for hosting Beverly.

Short and Sweet, here is a:

Pink, lighted poinsettia tree.....
(It's starting to loko a lot like Christmas.) =0))




Pink Bird Cage


Pink Car...



Pink Store Display (should have been on my Get R Done Yesterday). =0))


And don't forget to zoom in on those cute little mittens i made,
and wrote about on my last post.

Have a great weekend.

blessings on your day.

Barbra jean

scroll down one more post for pin tree instructions



I just met Debbie, at Ribbonwood Cottage.
She made some adorable pink and black decor for her daughter's room.


Black and Pink-Christmas Joy!

You should really get over there and take a look at all her cute things.
(and Monday she is having a 500th post giveaway!!)

Thanks for sharing Debbie.


GIVEAWAY

At Rose Brook Cottage.
Another beautiful blog i have found thanks to Beverly, and Pink Saturday.

ENDS NOV. 20th


17 comments:

Shabbychicdiva said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Such sweet pictures!! I love that pink tree!! Thanks for posting! Have a great day and stop by sometime if you would like. Winona

Anonymous said...

Those mittens you crafted are charming!! Looks like you have been busy getting your shop ready for Christmas- that's on my list next week!

blessings
mary

Anonymous said...

Barb, interesting cabinet with all of those angled doors!
Diane

SmilingSally said...

I love the lighted poinsettia tree. I hope you have a good day.

Light and Voices said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Lovely Pink things .. just lovely.
Joyce M

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, I love them all. Such cute pics. Hugs, Marty

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love your pink tree. It's really lovely. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday.

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Barbara Jean.
Your shop looks lovely! Thank you for sahring your photos.
Sharon

Mollye said...

I see endless possibilities here for the little bird cage. Hugs, Mollye

Mary said...

It's beginning to look alot like Pink Christmas! Pretty post! I love the mittens you made, very cottage sweet!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary

GwendolynKay said...

Many lovely pink things. Love the pink poinsettia!Blessings!
Gwen

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Barbara Jean! I love your pink poinsettia tree! It is gorgeous!

Blessings,
Sandi

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Barbara Jean:
I love this pink post. I especially like the poinsettia tree. Isn't that original? I have never seen one before. Love it.

The tree with the pink balls and the mittens you made. I love it. Those little mittens are so sweet, and I have been wanting to purchase some mittens for a little tree for my house, you have enspired me to make my own. I am going to give it a try and ofcourse I could decorate them, some for the boys, some for the girls. I have 15 +1 coming to make.

Have a beautiful ps day. Please stop by and let me share my pink post with you.

Country hugs...Sherry

Lisa said...

Super great PINKS!! LOVE the car!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Nancy said...

Those ARE cute mittens. And, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Be sure to stop by to enter my gift certificate giveaway! Leave a comment so I know you were there!

Char said...

I love the pictures, esp the car, that is so retro, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I love your pinks! For some reason I always forget pink Saturdays...not sure why. Probably because I don't have ...wait..yes I do!
The bird cage..well...its just adorable! I don't think I have ever seen a pink birdcage before! So cute!
Hugs,
Mona