Tuesday, November 10, 2009



I found a new site, and a new fun theme.

It is the Boardwalk Bragfest over at
Bobby pins Boardwalk
hosted by Jan.

So, I was going to save these for Get R Done Friday,
but could not wait.

These are my newest framed art pieces.


Most of you know how much i like to incorporate nature into my art.
And I love old music paper, cheesecloth, keys, buttons and lace.
So here it all is incorporated in these pieces.




These are listed in my store.
Go HERE to shop..

Also, if you would like to see my White or Red or outdoor Wednesday,
you can go here.

Now, go find something to brag about, and get hooked up over at Jan's.



blessings
barbara jean

11 comments:

Jane said...

Barbara Jean
Your framed art pieces are stunning. I love all the elements you used (we have the same taste for vintage sheet music, buttons, lace and keys)
Jane

Unknown said...

Oh Barbara MY fav. color theme These our so romantic and just lovely.

Clare said...

I just love them , so rustic looking.

The Old Parsonage said...

Ohh Barbara Jean

These are terrific! I love the frames too!

Thanks for stopping by and yes, that's the perfect place to comment to win our giveaway!

Enjoy!
Leann

GwendolynKay said...

I love your framed art pieces. They are really charming!
Blessings!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous. Look at everything you used in one picture, and I love them all -- you've brought them all together beautifully. I know you probably aren't the sort to "brag", but if I had made these, I certainly would. Yes, these pieces belong in a bragfest. You are so talented, and have a new follower!!! Have a wonderful day!
Jan
...and thaNK you so much for participating in the bragfest. I've enjoyed it so much, I plan to do it every Wednesday. I think one day of bragging with all the talent in blogland is the least we deserve --- because WE ARE SO GOOD!!!

Unknown said...

Those are lovely!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Gorgeous!! They have such elegance to them.

Donna

My Vintage Studio The Front Porch said...

Hi Barbara Jean.
Your new art collages are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photos, and a big thank you for your blog shout about my give away. Hope you have a great day!
Sharon

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hea Barb - I'm cooking today - 2 hamburger pies - taking one to a family down the street tonight. I'm also listening to christmas music and trying to visit my followers. You are so talented, I love what you do with that framed art.

Have a wonderful evening
Hugs
cindy@stitches

Annette said...

Beautiful! They are so elegant.