Thursday, November 19, 2009

Handmade Holidays

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!




Kathy's Cottage, is having special Holiday posts about
handmade treasures for the Holidays,
so I will be joining in as i get things done.
You can go there to get some great ideas!

So, for now, here are some goodies for you.
(if you visit here all the time,
these may be familiar.)



Go to check this out.

It can easily be made for Christmas by putting your
ideas on Christmas paper and adding some 'glitz'.
Put in a cute envelope,
and simple and easy Christmas token for a friend.





Go to The Feathered Nest for free tutorial on these mittens.
(check out the rest of her blog too.)
WONDERFUL!!
I just did mine in pink for the shabby room at the store.



These are fun and easy to make for token gifts for friends,
and can be done smaller for ornaments of to just sit on a little easel.
You can do them on Christmas card stock,
but by doing them in neutral colors they can keep them out all year.
The friends saying is a stamp.
Let me know if you want copies of it and I'll try to do it.
(ornaments available in store.)

Thanks for coming by.
Be sure to stay tuned for more Christmas and holiday ideas!

Blessings on your day

barbara jean



6 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

Love all the pretties! Blessings!
Gwen

Charm and Grace said...

Love your cards!! So creative and so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your handmade things!

Blessings,
Christi

Les Cotrions said...

Hello Barbara Jean!
You've three lovely And you're so creative and talented!!! Nice to meet you and thanks to find me!
Vale

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
LOVE the friends saying !! I need to get going on my crafts. Thanks for sharing your crafts.
Have a great weekend.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Tarnished Rose said...

I love those ornaments and the wonderful stamp you used!

Marilyn
mcgoo4@gmail.com

Nancy said...

Barbara Jean, I love the black and silver and WHITE! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.