Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pretty Pinks

Pink Saturday

Pink Saturday

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY EVERYONE!!!

Here are some little pinks for you.

These are two new ornaments at the shop.
One of my friends made them.

My Pay it Forward from Angela came.
She made mine pink especially for me!
Isn't it sweet? =0)
And she sent these lace snowflakes
(can you see them on the white?)
and at her place she has instructions and a
template on how to make the paper ones.
Thanks Angela!



A cute little tea set.
(a sweet Christmas present for some little girl)
go HERE to shop

And a new bear at the store.
(some of her friends already found new homes). =0)

And our sweet little granddaughter Rowan, who is now toddling around.
Son to be running I'm sure!
(in case you are wondering,
those are plastic french fires in her mouth.
She can walk and eat at the same time,
which is more than I can say for myself.



Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs and smiles and blessings

PS I found a terrific blog and want to share.

It is
Sweet and Shabby Roses
and Rhea has a beautiful post up today of soft soft and sweet pinks for Pink Saturday.

Go on over and check it out and tell her I sent you. =0))

OOOOH! And you just have to go visit Kandy at
Kandy's Pink Sugar Castle.
Pure sweetness!

20 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

What a darling little tea set. The ornaments are lovely. Pink Blessings!
Gwen

Vicki said...

Hi, Barbara Jean,
Loved your pinks today! That little tea set is precious. However, sweet Rowan is the cutest pink of all! Happy Pink Saturday to you! Vicki

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Barb! Love all your pinks - that little tea set is so sweet - I can see some little girl loving that for Christmas!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

xo
Claudia

Mary said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
Very pretty pinks today!
Stop by my blog and see who the winner of my giveaway was.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Blessings,
Mary :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Barbara Jean! Little Rowan is adorable and so are the pink ornaments. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a darling little boy!!! And your pink vintage tea set is lovely...sweet hearts are sprinkled in fairy dust as well! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous Pink Saturday! Hugs, Coralie

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Hi BJ! Long time no see. I've been so busy lately but I'm really trying to get out and visit today. Looks like I picked a good day because you have some great pinks to share. The tea set and that sweet baby are my faves! lol!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now THAT is some adorable pink, Barbara Jean!

Happy Pink Saturday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love all the pinks you chose to share with us today. The last photo, however, stole the show. What a cute little bundle of pink :-). Have a great Pink Saturday and enjoy the week to come.

Unknown said...

My fav. is the pink tea service, makes me want to go to the Ritz for high tea!! Oh but those high tea prices better put a kettle on at home teehee

Anonymous said...

Barb, busy lady! I'll bet you're running in circles at this time of year!

Diane

Junk Exchange said...

hey barbara jean ..

i really like the pink frosted rose heart ..

nice!

troy

Light and Voices said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You certainly have posted some lovely Pink items.
Joyce-Illinois

Lynn said...

I haven't been by for a while! Mama has been in the hospital with pneumonia, but she's getting better now.
I love that beautiful black dress!
Your pinkies are great too.

Char said...

So many gorgeous pinks today Barbara Jean. I love it all, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Marie De Marco said...

happy pink saturday lovely PINK pictures. thank you for sharing
marie

Tootsie said...

beautiful pinks friend!!!

Elena said...

I love everything in your pink post. The tea set is gorgeous ... and the ornaments.

Happy pink saturday - have a lovely week.

ciao for now,
Elena :)

Lisa said...

Great pinks! Congrats on your win and your pay it forward is too sweet!! Love your little one you added in!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Julie said...

Hi Barbara Jean, What a cute cute cute Pink post... Love it all...Happy Pink Satrurday...Happy Thanks Giving... Do hope you will stop over for a visit...
xoxo
Julie