Tuesday, November 10, 2009



~White Wednesday

~White Wednesday
Hosted beautifully by Kathleen,
at
faded charm

Thank you Kathleen

and



image


Outdoor Wednesday at

Southern Daydreamer

and

at Sue Loves Cherries

and what ya working on Wednesday

Wednesday, one of my favorite days!

Here is a mix of all the red, white, outdoor, and what ya' workin' on pics from the last week.

Here is a what ya workin on,
and some white.


This is the mantle at the store. I'm getting ready for Christmas.


Another bit of white I'm workin' on.


This is a 'yippee' white!


I've not had the lace and buttons i needed for some projects.
Been looking all over at stores and thrift shops for flat lace.
No luck!

Well, try looking in your won craft room at home.
Yes, can you believe it?
I had stashed a bunch of stuff in my sewing room, and found it last night.

Buttons, lace, and 'goodies'!!
I'm pumped!!
And wait till you see what i am making!


Here is an empty white cupboard that needs decorating.
Come back Friday to see I Got R Done!

Another bare white space.
I have 2 days to get this all put together for my sale.

OOOOH. How about some outdoor red.

Can you believe the size of this fire hydrant?
Glad the dog that uses it was not around. =))

(Was that too ? to say in blog land?)

And how about this adorable fire enginve?
It was in the crafter's mall we went to.
Can you believe someone makes these?

And of course you need to 'fill r up' somehwere,
so they made a gas pump to go with it!

That's all my treasures for today.

Thanks to all our wonderful hostesses.

Have a wonderful week!!

Blessings and smiles,

barbara jean

There is more to see here
I joined in on the Bragfest over at Jan's

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun post....I'll be back on Friday to see the end results. ~ Sarah

★Carol★ said...

That mantle is really lovely, and that big white cupboard is gorgeous! Cute reds today, and I sure wouldn't want to see the dog that uses that hydrant either!
Happy Rednesday!
Carol

claudie said...

Barbara Jean
Your sale will be fabulous. Now my 6 dogs would LOVE that fire hydrant!!!
Good luck with the sale.
I did the same today. All 3.. first time for that!
Happy everything
Love Claudie
xoxox

Ebie said...

I agree, that's a huge fire hydrant. Love your collection of laces!

Enjoy your week!
Ebie's Outdoor Wednesday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Baraba Jean, I love your store, and I'm with you, that dog would be one big puppy! LOL!

Happy Outdoor Wedenesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Bearly Sane said...

Well that was a jam packed post!
My doggie would love that fire hydrant ... but he'd only pee beside it these days ... to old to cock the leg now! LOL!!
Happy REDnesday!
Hugs.
Sandi

Hootin Anni said...

What fun this was!!! I really enjoyed it all.

My O W is a nearby marshland with waterfowl and Autumn colors...and a surprise L N Monster visit!!!

Come by and see

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is one big fire hydrant hehehehe

I explored the Jogging trail this time.

eileeninmd said...

Fun post, you are a busy girl. Great photos.

SmilingSally said...

Your mantle is already an eyecatcher. You do good work, Barbara Jean. Thanks for sharing.

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Everything looks great! I love that fire engine...and what is it about those old gas station pumps?? Just gotta love 'em!

SueLovesCherries said...

I love the way you combine the White and Red posts - they're very enjoyable. The hydrant is funny!

Mary Bergfeld said...

This was really fun. I love the things you've found for your store and that fire hydrant is a real giggle. I hope you are having a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.

sherri@lavenderfields said...

Oh! What beautiful pictures! You are so creative and inspirational! I'm really enjoying what I have seen so far of this Rednesday group! Very fun stuff here! Hope you are having a great week and Happy Rednesday!!

Ms. Bake-it said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw the fire hydrant was Clifford the Big Red Dog!

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

~ Tracy

Kat said...

What a fun post! Love the white cupboard. And that hydrant is huge, maybe it belongs to Clifford the Big Red Dog lol. Kathy

Faded Charm said...

Your store is looking great and getting all ready for the holidays. Thanks for sharing.

Take care,

Kathleen

Alison said...

Love the hydrant! And your comment about the dog! LOL!

Glad I found your blog through REDnesday!