Monday, November 16, 2009

TAGS, TUMMIES, SWEET THOUGHTS AND CLOCKS

second time around tuesday


Jackson 005



Three or More Tuesday

Three or More Tuesday

brought to you by Tam At the Gypsy's Corner

Thank you for hosting ladies.

Now, Here are my treasures for today.

Fun Finds
I have been showing the picture of the teddy bear in the car on my blog.
It is an antique car and teddy we saw at an antique store while on vacation.
I did not get to bring him home, but sure do enjoy just looking at him. =0)

But, here are some fun things i did get.
And these via a great site right here in blog land.

I ordered these sweet treasures from Sharon at

My Vintage Studio


I fell in love with her tags!



And how about this sweet tussy?
Her prices are so reasonable,
I can get cute things from her, and have more
time to make my own special treasures.


here are more 3 or mores:

Three or more happy (or sleepy) people on our Thanksgiving Day Sunday)

Ava Grace
Our 5 year old granddaughter.

My sweet fella (he is happy, and full.
A combination that always makes him smile)

My Dad.

My Mom


Our son.
His fave position after any meal!


And our sweet little granddaughter Rowan,
who is now walking.
That is her mama,
and older brother,
and in the background our oldest son.

And here are some second time arounds:

Here are two sweet little clocks i have at home.
I have had them forever, and have no idea where i got them.
One works, and one doesn't, but it doesn't matter.
I just enjoy looking at them.

And here is something i enjoy looking at too.

This is a box my daughter made for me on my 60th birthday.
(I know, I said i was only 35, but that's all i feel!) =0)

Inside the box are bunches of sweet little sayings, scripture quotes,
family pics and any other little thing
she thought might bring a smile to my face.

There were no instructions with it, just read and enjoy in any form i would like.
One every day, choose in any order or whatever.
So, once in awhile i just take one out of the box and read it.
Here are some examples of the contents.

This is a precious gift to me.
A lot of time, and thought and creativity wen into it.
It says love with a big LOVE to me!

Hope you have enjoyed your visit here.
Be sure to go visit the other 3 or more, and second time around posts.


Blessings Barbara jean

10 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Barbara Jean...I really enjoyed your post today...Loved seeing your family and what cutie pies you have for grand babies...don't you just love being a grandma....of course I have great grand babies now to love on...Love the old pedal car...Thanks for sharing my friend...Hope you have a great day on your side of the mountain my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

Looks like l big happy family!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara,

Your family photos are pure sweetness. Everyone looks so happy. :)

Just popped over to say thank you so much for your recent visit. Hope your Pink Saturday was pure magic.

Sending butterfly wishes your way for a perfect day.

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Barbara Jean.
Thank you for sharing your lovely family photos with us! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Thank you for your kind words about my items.

Hope you hava a wonderful day!
Hugs, Sharon

Old Time Cindy said...

Now that was one special birthday for you! What a wonderful gift!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Maggie said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
The teddy bear in the vintage car is just adorable, it must have been hard to leave him behind.
Great family pix, looks like you all had a fun day.
Maggie

ClassyChassy said...

Nice post today - and yes, that pedal car is super!!! Your family pictures are so nice to see. Nothing better!

bj said...

I love this post...the box your daughter fixed for you is just precious. Such a good idea...
xo bj

Cass @ That Old House said...

Love your collections, especially the family photos! How lovely. (and adorable grandkids, too!)
Cass

annies home said...

very cute tags