Friday, March 27, 2009

Flaunt Your Red Friday

This is Flaunt Your Red Friday
Please visit


Since I do not decorate with red at home (just at Christmas), Here are a couple of pics of the store.
This is a corner cupboard i just added more red to for this post. I liked it so much i left it.
Last night i though of a lot more red i have, but not in time to add to this post.
So I will just tell you: chickens, little girls dresses, a hand crocheted ballet shoe bag, (my Mom made it), more rustic kitchen tools, child's metal ironing board, vintage strawberry tea cozy, and more!! Love setting up to take pics for this.
Let me know if you have questions about anything, and we'll talk. =0)
This is just another little basket of red. New rolling pins i paint on, and old rolling pins that just look nice as they have worn in time.

I guess since i am unable to hook up to "FYRF" I will just Flaunt, all by myself!! =0))

Blessings on your day,

Barbara Jean

3 comments:

Chandy said...

Hello, I found you on Alicia Robbins' blog. I love red at Christmas, too! Those rollers are adorable!

Carol said...

I wish I lived in your area so I could visit & shop in your store!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy, Barb! I love all of these photos!
Diane