Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Store Pics


Decided to give you another quick peek at the store till i get tutorials on eggs and nest making done.

Above, obviously, is the chicken area. I have loved chickens for a long time, when they were, and even when they weren't in style. They are fun to paint, and each has their own personality.
My favorite is the big board with the red frame and checker board on it. If you click on the pic, you will see the chicken wire.
This is a bit of the sewing corner.
My last pin cushion, a basket of crochet thread, and a vintage looking old picture i put together.
I love taking new things and making them look old, and old tings and making them 'new' with a new purpose again.
I have not thought of a name for this area yet.
It is really neutral, and soft. Mirrors, cute bag, linens metal frame, a dish set and a vintage purse.
In the back gound is a pic of the big "remember' sign i did with the cross. This is one of a kind.
I will do some smaller ones, but this wood piece is unique, actually a piece off a headboard i recycled.
And this was my husband's grandmothers secretary. (not for sale), but a wonderful display piece.
I love cream dishes, and roses, so that is what i mostly put in here.

that's the mini tour for today.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

PS I am trying to set up with Paypal for easier selling on my blog. Unsure of which way to go , (too many choices). If you have any feedback, please let me know.

3 comments:

Susie Mitchell said...

I suspected we might be kindred spirits! A chicken corner, huh? How wonderful...and I love your chickens! At some point, I'll probably get around to sharing mine...unfortunately, they won't fit in a corner. Hope you have a wonderful day...I'd love to see how you create nests that only 1/4 inch eggs will fit in!
Blessings, Susie

blessings said...

Hi Barb! Your shop looks darling. Wish I could stop by ;) I have a paypal premier account which has always served me just just fine, if that helps at all. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so pretty, Barb.
I'm a chicken collector too. Memories of my Gramma's coop - gathering eggs....
Diane