Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Easter Cards


Easter Cards
OK now, I know we aren't supposed to compare ourselves to others. We are all at different stages in our world of creating, but, some of you do such beautiful collages, and these cards are so very simple.

But I did have fun, and I will learn as I go, so here they are, my first few Easter cards.
(I did so enjoy working with the pastel colors after all my 'natural' bird nests.)
The pink one with the chickie on it is my favorite.
Well, no, maybe the ones in yellows and greens are.
No, maybe the lavender ones on top are....

Oh, I like them all, and it was so much fun.

Go ahead! Make some cards. We have to start somewhere. =0)

Blessings and sonshine on your week,
Barbara Jean

1 comment:

Kris said...

I couldn't pick a favorite if you made me. I like them all.

Kris