Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunshine!!!

How about some sunshine this morning.
This is our newest granddaughter, baby Rowan. (almost 3 months)
She is the sweetest, happiest little girl. (her 2 big sisters and 1 big brother all agree!)

Doesn't that big smile just about knock your socks off?!!

(don't worry, they are not dressing her in little boy shirts, that is a little knit dress!!)

No hand-crafted bird nests can make you feel like that smile does!

Blessings on your day.

"Grandma"
AKA Barbara Jean

4 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

SOOOOOOOOO SWEET BARB.... lovely wee thing she is...

Alicia Robbins said...

Well, a beautiful smile like that will just melt your heart and knock your socks off. She is adorable!
~Hugs~
Alicia

Candy said...

She is! a happy sweet little girlie.
What a joy.
Thanks for stopping by. I have been somewhat too busy to blog (like I like). But hoping things settle down a bit. Maybe I need to schedule 'do nothing day'
Blessings, Candy

ShabbyInTheCity said...

She really reminds me of my boys...in fact I knew her age before you told me. I remember that grin! She is a doll...I want to hold her! Nothing like that new skin, is it?
Thank you for stopping by on my birthday :)