Monday, February 22, 2010

A beatufil Blogger and Tuesday Treasures


I love how small the world becomes in blog land.
We meet people from all over the world,
that we would not have the chance to meet
and see their work otherwise.

I have a new blogger friend,
Rosany Crisp

who has done some lovely art, and says I inspired her!
Isn't it a great feeling to do something,
and know you have encouraged or inspired someone else to try something new?

I am unable to load her pics, but do hope you will go see her work.
Thanks Rosany, for your kinds words and your sweet work.

Now here are my Tuesday treasures:


3 or more windows


Thanks for coming by.






Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

9 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Stopping by to say hi..as always you are a bundle of inspiration :)

Lululiz said...

The old school desk is so ornate, it is gorgeous!
Blogland is indeed a pretty good place to be in, I have found and been inspired by so many fabulous bloggers.

Dorthe said...

Yes it is so wonderfull being able to inspire another person ,and then on top of that becoming friends. I have experienced that too, -and it makes me very happy.
Dorthe

Betty said...

You found a very nice old shcol desk. It will look very nice some day.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I adore the old school desk. I could just see my dolls and Bearington Bears on it.
Debbie-Dabble

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh girly...you DO inspire. You inspire me each time I visit. That is why I always stop in. I don't always say hello but I'm here!

Love to you~Rebecca

Lisa said...

Love your goodies today! And how sweet to send us to a new blogger!
Hugs, Lisa

Caroline said...

I'm finding the old windows harder and harder to find, or they are priced too high now because of the popularity in decorating with them.

Roseny Crisp said...

Muito obrigada Barbara voce é um amor.
Bonita semana!
.¸¸♥♥

Thank Barbara you is a love.
Bautiful week!
.¸¸♥♥