Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fantastic Friday!!


My victory of the week is that I got all these things done!!

A corner in the store went from this.....

to this.
( it's a beginning).


I got these two denim flower pins done,
and all those yarns and strings tagged and inventoried.
(Great Denim Flower Pin tutorial by Sachiko at Tea Rose Home.)


I got 6 little Friends tags done.

Finished another bird nest in a frame.

And finished an order for someone.
(better not show you in case gift recipient is looking!) =0)

I also tagged and entered more pages of inventory,
and added pages of numbers for taxes.

My frugal tip today is to save all those
little tiny pieces of everything you think you
cannot possibly ever use for anything!
I used some of them for my Friends tags.
(I'm learning that from my friend Diane, at Diane Knott's Musings!
You should see what she does with scraps!)
Be sure to scroll down through her posts.
You will be amazed at how she puts such wonderful treasures together.

OK, I'm off to rest my aching back, and brain. =))

Please visit these wonderful blogs that host Fridays memes.


13 comments:

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I hope I have the right spot to post....looks like you got LOTS of things done that you wanted too..feels really good doesn't it ?

Sit back and relax a bit now if you can.

Rose

Susan said...

I have that same little wire shelf (black) sitting by the bookcase. I have it my bedroom. I don't know what to do with it? Any ideas?

Dorthe said...

Beautifull photoes, with lovely creations, I love your flowers, and friends tags--

Dorthe

One Cheap B*tch said...

I couldn't agree more. I save every strip of fabric, ribbon, string, etc. You never know when it will be the perfect fit!

Jane B. said...

Great accessories, and I love how you arranged everything! Thanks for linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday today!

Anonymous said...

oh it looks like you have had some delicious fun puttering about with your pretty things.....I love doing that....

well done...now you can relax and have a great weekend!

ciao
carmelina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

You accomplished a lot. I have to work from a list and I stay more focused that way and get more done.
Love your photos of your creations!
Debbie-Dabble

Anonymous said...

Barbara, your work is always beautiful!!!! You have accomplished so much!!!
And...waste not....want not!
Blessings, girlfriend! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Diane

Shopgirl said...

Love this little corner, it works for me. The tags are wonderful...thank you for showing how you did the music sheet.
Have a great weekend, Mary

Cottage Rose said...

I love those blue jean pins,, so pretty.... and your friend tags,,, gorgeous... Your corner looks really great,, soak in a bubble bath and have a wonderful weekend..

Hugs;
Alaura

One Cheap B*tch said...

I named you for a Kreativ Blogger award! Check it out here!

http://onecheapbitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/kreativ-blogger-award-who-me.html

Kristi Flanagan said...

I just love your little shoes with nests - how sweet!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Lisa said...

Great week! Lovely tags! I love the card you sent me with Friendship on it!
Hugs, Lisa