Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frugal Friday Fun


Here is a frugal and different idea...

How about using buckles for napkin rings.
Just feed a black ribbon through them and tie it.
You can pick up buckles at garage sales really cheap!!


New bird nest....

in an old funnel.

(frugal is using what you have around)

(oops! cannot see it very well here).


I'm joining these great blogs for Friday Fun.

Thanks to our great hostesses!!





Frugal Fridays

LifeAsMom.com



Don't miss out on the giveaway.
Just click here see details!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

11 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my goodness!.. LOVE the idea for belt buckle napkin rings! Very clever, and CUTE!!! ~tina

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Barbara Jean,
I love the idea of the nest in an old funnel!!! How cute...
Debbie@debbie-dabble

Lisa said...

Barbara Jean,
I love them! Pilgrim napkin rings! Really, they would be fab at a nice dinner party. Very chic.Those are really neat & they style is endless. I have some lovely old pearl buckles, those would be pretty too, with a little lace. Lisa

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Very clever and frugal! Cute idea. I love the birds nest...I need to learn how to make one I guess!

ClassyChassy said...

Very cute, Barb! You and your nests!

Lululiz said...

I love your nests! First thing I'll do when we are back in France is find me some stuff to make a bird nest with, yep. Unless of course, everything is buried under snow in March.

Threeundertwo said...

Brilliant napkin rings! I'm adding buckles to my list of things to keep my eye out for. You always have such creative beautiful ideas. I love coming to visit your blog. Thanks for linking up to Finished for Friday!

Peaches23 said...

Love the frugal ideas!! The Cor. 13 framed scripture is wonderful! I plan on having this read at my wedding.

Natalie

Cottage Rose said...

Love the nest in the funnel.. so pretty.. and the buckles for napkin rings.. such a cleaver idea... they look nice too...

Happy Valentine's Day

Hugs;
Alaura

concretenprimroses said...

what a good use of old buckles.
The bird's nest is sweet.
Kathy

Heather said...

neat idea for those old buckles.