Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A lotta fun going on here!!






I posted this little Valentine in envelope last week.
Many are having a hard time finding the square doilies.

So I did one out of a heart doily.
I love it even more!


fold in one side

then the other to match...


fold up the bottom if you want....


or just leave it at a point.
Add some trinkets and spray with glitter mist.
Sweet and easy!!

I'm working on more of these...

and these.....
(this print is from Renae at Little Raggedy Blessings.
She shares really wonderful work with us.)
SOLD


and these......
tutorial for "vintage" baby shoes here

and these.
tutorial for tea bag roses Here.
And wait till you see my newest nest creation.
coming soon!!


Penny Pinching

Look at these great papers.
Our garbage bill came in a different envelope this month.
Love that brown!
And since we pay by phone, we can keep both envelopes they sent.

And the other paper?
It is the wrapper off a loaf of deli bread.
It has a wheat print on one side,
and plain brown on the other.
Great isn't it?
And all free!!!


Outdoor White.
I have walked by this address post for 38 years,
but today saw something different.
Do you see it?



Sewing accessories.
Don't ya' just love that little thread guy?
His 'pants' unsnap and needles go there.


Some little red vignettes for you.


Vintage scales and egg basket.


And a little LOVE made from game pieces.=0))

I'm joining in on these special events this week.

Many thanks to all our wonderful hostesses!!

Fourteen Days of Love



Free Signature Generator

DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY COMING SOON!!
I'm on post 697 and watching for those last few followers.!!

Free Signature Generator

27 comments:

Carita Oksa alias Cassu said...

Hi Barbara!

Yes I use your tutorial and yes you can post my pic and my site on your blog. You have a great blog by the way!

Bearly Sane said...

You said it Barbara Jean ... looks like you have been really busy with your crafts.
Fabulous fun post!
Hugs'n'happy REDnesday,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your so creative! Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents! Cindy

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

They are all very beautiful !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Julie said...

so enjoyed all the photos and captions in your post today. Thanks for sharing all that's going on there with the rest of us out here. I still LOVE those little baby shoes. :-)

The Feathered Nest said...

Barbara! You are just amazing girl!!! I love the heart doily envelope too! And I do the same thing...save envelopes, brown paper bags, etc. just because I love the color or texture. I hope your day is wonderful sweet friend ~ hugs and love, Dawn
ps. the quote that I featured did not have an author mentioned ~ I'm sure you could use it on a piece of artwork...you're not going to mass produce them...

Denise Marie said...

great job, Barbara Jean.

I'm gonna show your package next week when I showcase my giveaway. TFS, I will use your heart doilie technique. I got some at Wal-Mart and will have fun using it for 1 or 2 of my vintage postcards.

Way to freecycle the papers. I use my paper cutters on lots of packaging that stuff comes in.

One Cheap B*tch said...

BJ I can't tell you how much I LOVE your blog! Seriously, I am so inspired by everything you do! =)

Unknown said...

G'morn, Barbara Jean ~ I love LOVE the baby shoes, but everything is lovely.

Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

★Carol★ said...

I'm so happy that you did the tutorial with the heart-shaped doilies, because I couldn't find the square ones either! Love your little red vignettes too. I can't believe Valentine's Day is almost here. Spring is just around the corner!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

shabbyscraps said...

love it all!! TFS!
xoxo, TIffany

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh....your creations and decorations are precious! I have made the teabag envelopes from the tiny lace doilies...they are always a hit!
You have some darling items...I will add to your followers today!

SueLovesCherries said...

Wow! You sure have given us a lot to feast our eyes on this week! I'm partial to the LOVE game pieces - what game are they from?

Unknown said...

Such beautiful creations, Barbara Jean! You've been a busy bee!

I adore the doily envelopes! Too precious!

Thank you for the tutorial!

Cheers!
Tina

Bea said...

The sewing accessories are my favorite.

Tammy said...

You are very creative and crafty. Love the valentine's theme.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy!! And you're a conservationist too - saving your garbage bill! You made me laugh!
:-)
Everything's so pretty, as always!
Hugs!
Diane

Coloradolady said...

Love how you use things in such a creative way....the sewing things are great! Happy VTT!

Angie Holden said...

Thanks for a great post!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Lots of eye candy in those lovely photos, Barbara Jean! So very creative! Thanks for sharing today. Thank you also for linking up to Thrifty Thursday!
~Hugs~
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Love the valentine display...

Thanks for joining "Get your Craft on Thurs." I hope you can join me next week.
Lori

GardenOfDaisies said...

Now you really have me wondering. What are we supposed to be seeing in that picture of the address post? I have looked and looked for anything unusual in the pictures, but I don't notice anything. Do tell!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

love all the photos you shared in this post.. all so vintagey and girl and fit for VAlentine!.. happy VTT

bj said...

Lots of things to look at today. Love it all, too~!!!
Wow..you linked up with a LOT of memes....I get too confused doing that but then....I STAY confused most of the time...:O)

Donna said...

You have some wonderful ideas. The lace envelope is so cute and your tutorials are great.
Thanks for sharing,
Donna

Leaon Mary said...

Hey chicklet...
I SAW THE CROSS! ;)

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

So many great idea--love the cross too. Thanks for linking up!