Sunday, February 14, 2010

Silver Sunday


Oh my!! I thought Silver Sunday was done.
So, here is my little spur of the moment Silver Sunday post. =0)
Beautiful silver tray we have in our bathroom.


This is a little silver football from 1962
playoffs when my husband was in high school.
(the runner up 'trophy')

Some silver safety pins,
about 4" long!!
(not quite big enough to hold me together some days!)


And this oh so sweet real bird nest my brother gave me years ago!
I placed it in this little leaded silver and glass box I had.
Next to it is an old silver coin.

Thanks for joining me on this spur of the moment silver Sunday post!

Happy Valentine's Day all you sweethearts!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

13 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I thought Silver Sunday was over also but I will be back next month! Cute silver post!! Love the birds nest!

Eclectic Thrifty Chic said...

All your treasures are lovely (the football is very interesting!) but that silver tray is gorgeous!! I love seeing such beautiful treasures.

Anonymous said...

Pretties BJ!!!!
Diane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such pretty pieces. I had never thought of putting a silver tray in the bathroom, that is such a great idea. Love all the pretty silver. Hugs, Marty

Maureen said...

I love hubby's football! So unique!

Lisa said...

Lovely Silver pieces!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Lisa

The Green Pea said...

Hello Barbara Jean, I love your husband little silver football.. How sweet is that? Love it! sandi

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Valentine's Day ♥ Sandie

Gypsy Fish said...

I just love bird nests....your silver box is tooo cool! Oh I just joined your giveaway...hope it's not too late. Thanks for paticipating....see you next month!
{{Gypsy Valentine hugs}}
Beth

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

What a nice Silver Collection, Love the birds nest in the Box & the Silver Football is fabulous, reminds me for another S.S. that I have My Silver Megaphone.... Rah Rah
Have a Wonderful Week

Sherrie said...

Oh the silver pots and trays that people post, are pretty, but I like stuff like your husbands football and the vintage safety pins. Much more fun. You will see on my post I have a suit of Armour. It is different and fun.

Anonymous said...

Love your Silver. I especially love the birds nest, what a great idea!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

A wonderful SS post! I especially love that '62 football charm!

Congrats to your winners of the giveaways, too!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents