Sunday, March 20, 2011

Favorite Vignettes




This is one of my favorite vignettes I have put together.
I was showing the tray, made from a frame,
with feet added. (little drawer pulls).
Elevating things even just a little bit makes them more special.

I have shown you these before.
The Ps. 139 Jars. (tutorial HERE)

Here are some in hard to find round bottles.
But I wanted to show you this one again.
Framed with just a tiny bottle of sand.
I just found a couple more tiny bottles,
so will be able to make more.
Let me know if you want me to hold one for you.

"How precious to me are your thoughts O God,
How vast is the sum of them.
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you."
P. 139:17,18

Blessings
barbara jean

5 comments:

Susan said...

Barbara Jean , I love your little vignette!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh your vignette is fabulous. Love it all and that tray is indeed stunning. Love the feet. Hugs, Marty

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Barb, these bottles are wonderful reminders. Love how you've done them! and such a pretty vignette. love the tray!
xoxo,
Debra

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Barb...

What a pretty vignette, my friend! I think I remember seeing this...I love the child's old button up shoes! Can you just imagine? I also just adore your pretty tray that you created from the frame! Loved all of your old bottles...you have decorated and embellished them sooo beautifully, my friend! Thanks for sharing all of your pretties with us today!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Lululiz said...

Barb, the vignette really is so sweet, I love it.