Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Spring, and Fun Finds


A bit of Spring.

See the box with the milk bottles and curly willows?
I have a cute idea brewing for it.

got this cute little stool a while back.
do ya' love it?? I do.

Trying to decide:
Paint it white? black?
cover seat? Kind of like the wood look.

Glass pitchers.
look below at the scallop design on it.
(sorry it is sideways.)

And why did they make pitchers that lie on their side?
Do you think this is old? Or just an old style?
So much to learn in this business of gathering.

More fun finds to come, and maybe even some creative
happenings soon!

blessings and have a wonderful week.

barbara jean

7 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

I just love those glass pitchers(we call them jugs in the UK). I haven't seen any here lying on there sides!
Have a great day,Angela.

Rebecca said...

Looks like some great finds-I've got a chair like that-it's white with red/white toile!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I love all of your finds. I would leave the wooden top on that adorable stool. I love it.

hugs
Sissie

Crystal said...

What great goodies!!! The chair is awesome and would look great black or white! I love the box and curly willow.....can't wait to see what you do!

Tete said...

Fun finds! The pitcher is old, it's depression.

shannon i olson said...

I like the pitchers on the side, I have never had one but they are kind of neat looking. You once again found some great finds! Can't wait to see what you do with the bottles.

Amanda said...

What wonderful finds! You've had better luck than me with the treasure hunting quest lately! I am so ready for yard sale season to start up!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda