Friday, May 29, 2009


A FEW FUN FINDS

Nothing spectacular today but some good ol' finds..
I did get something I'm excited about, but
will show you tomorrow night.


Here are some kitchen supplies to add to my collection.




And some cream lovelies, and candle holders,
and a pestle and mortar. (which is which??)



Here are some bird houses and bias tape.
and trey are sitting in this:



And how about some candle holders?? ($3.00 for all!)

Since I seem to be falling asleep sitting here, better get off to bed early.

Blessings on your Saturday.

Barbara Jean

5 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

The kitchen treasures are such fun, aren't they? The bird houses are adorable! I read with interest about your dolly having had mohair for hair...wonder what that looked like?

Lisa said...

Oh I disagree They are fabulous!! I love the kitchen stuff and the case for $2.50!!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Allidink said...

Great great finds! I just got some candle holders myself :)

All the best,
Allison

Anonymous said...

I think you were born under a lucky antiquing star!!
Diane

Susan said...

I'm a sucker for old egg beaters -- and sometimes they work sooo much better than the new ones! Wow it would be fun to see your place! Cheers!