Friday, May 15, 2009

Project Friday - Beginnings

There is no official Project Friday today, but i am listing mine anyway.

This is an excerpt from a note i wrote to my brother tonight:

felt better today.
couple of customers, and some straightening up at the shop.
Started to finish a project I started some time ago,. then in middle of it started another one but stopped myself.

"Whoa!!" I said. "I'm not gonna start another project till I finish this one!!!"
"Sure" I told myself. "We'll see how that goes."
"well", I said to myself, "I know I should be working on other things first. But I'm just so glad to feel like creating anything right now I'm just gonna to do what I feel like, not what is needed."
"OK, suit yourself."
So, I did, and I will tomorrow.
First I'll hope for some garage sales. =-0))
all for now.
love you,
b
So This is my project, or two. =))

I base coated this box, and the one below is done now too.




Next Friday I will show you what they are.

No Peeking now!!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean



3 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Very interesting - I'll be waiting to see the finished product!

Lisa said...

I love the suspense! see you next week to see what they are!
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Love it , a surprise!
I'm really loving your comment " am so happy to want to create , I'm just going to do what I want, not what is needed'
Beautiful words , i have a feeling this could be the answer to the puzzle ' how to get my creative mojo back!' also paying attention to only what feels meaningful, is perhaps the key to what is 'truly needed'
Blessings, Barb
Helen