Thursday, May 28, 2009




FLAUNT YOUR RED FRIDAY!!!

Flaunt your Red Party


Brought to you this week by Stacey at
Poofing Your Pillows.
thanks Stacey!!



Red boots


Bits of red on bear



bare bits of baby hair.

Horrible isn't it?!!

This is my sweet baby i showed you this morning.
I just did not show her hair because it is so awful!
Look close at the detail on the dolls head.
Do you think the hair was glued on
and not on there originally?

I'm thinking i will just try to get the rest off.
Maybe goo gone?


We will be clothes shopping for her soon.

Blessings and Have a great weekend.

Barbara Jean

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Barbara Jean, thank you so much for joining Flaunt Your Reds! I'm so happy to meet some new people for this event. :)

Your little red boots are adorable. Love the bear too. I did scan down and see your vintage dolls. Do you refurbish them?

I hope you have lots of nice visitors today. Happy Friday! Come back on Sunday for the drawing.

ClassyChassy said...

I would say it was glued on!!! Are you going to leave her bald head with the lines? Hmmm- and what kind of outfit will you choose for her? Can hardly wait to see the results!

Lisa said...

oh i love the red wellies!!! Thanks for sharing your reds!
hugs, Lisa

Barb said...

Hi Barbara Jean, wow, I love those red boots. Isn't red such a cheerful color.

Lovely!

Barb

Lisa said...

Your little bear is too cute!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

GM!
Red rubber boots remind of a story I used to read to my son when he was little :0)
Cute little bear.
Happy FYRF!!!
Enjoy your day!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Great red boots! I wouldn't mind walking in the rain in those! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my goodness poor dollie!
What cute RED boots!

Happy FYRED Day!
~Melissa :)

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Oh the cute red boots...so sweet!!! The little bear needs a pair of those too!!!

Love the RED!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Allidink said...

Poor dolly. Love the red boots though!

All the best,
Allison