Friday, May 1, 2009

I've Been Framed!!!

Kelli-show and tell Friday
It's Show and Tell Friday over at Kelli's.
Tahnks Kelli. You are super!!!
Take a look around and see what everyone is sharing today.

Here we go with my show and tell.

I have had these frames for awhile.
I've looked and looked for just the right photos to put in them, and today I found some.
They are perfect!
I love the soft colors in these photos.
I'm not sure if I got them at the same time, same place, but they go great together.

I like this one.
But I LOVE this one!!!!
I am even tempted to keep it instead of have it at the shop.
But, I've been warned not to become attached to the treasures i get for the store.
Sooo, they stay where they are, and someone else wail get to enjoy them.
(If I can truly resist the temptation that is). =0))


Blessings and have a wonderful weekend.

Barbara Jean

PS Email for details if interested.
And, if anyone has tips on taking photos that are not too dark let me know. If things have glass and i use the flash they reflect and are too light.
Thanks

3 comments:

Elena said...

I love the vintage style pictures - these are gorgeous.
ciao,
Elena :)

Allidink said...

Those are sweet pictures!

All the best,
Allison

Anonymous said...

Check your camera manual, your camera may have a setting for taking pictures through glass or of reflective surfaces.
I know you are busy and tired these days so you can worry about that later when you are rested. It's just a small thing anyway. Or you coul djust not take pics of things like that till you figure out what to do. Maybe someone else will have a better suggestion.

Take the picture and frame home for awhile and enjoy them by all means. then when you are ready for a change or you no longer notice its existence then you can sell it.R