Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show and Tell Friday - Mini Tea Sets

Kelli is hosting, and does a wonderful job at it.
Be sure to tell her thanks when you go visit.
Kelli-show and tell Friday
click HERE to visit




Here is my Show and Tell.

I love mini tea sets, well mini anything i guess.

This little platter is about 4" wide, and the tea cups less than 1".
Pretty small
huh?


This one is about the same size.
Can you tell i love roses??


And how about this for cute and different?
Recognize it?
It's Precious Moments.
And this one, even tinier!!


OOOH, another tiny one.
These are less than minis i think.
And of course more roses.


Here we go. this one is bigger, and a set of 18 pieces.
The tea pot is about 5" tall.
It comes with 4 cups, 4 saucers,
4 plates, a sugar bowl with a spoon and a creamer.
It is in perfect shape.
My Mom even crocheted those little tiny
doilies to match some of the tea sets.
(sold separately)



And this is the most elegant of them all.
This tea pot is about 6" tall, and the set is complete
with 2 cups and saucers, sugar bowl with lid, creamer,
tea pot with lid, and serving tray.
Isn't it beautiful??

those are my treasures for today.

Hope you have enjoyed. them.

Blessings on your Friday!!

Barbara Jean


13 comments:

Janet said...

Oh those are really precious! I can just imagine some teeny, tiny lady having an elegant tea party! Thank you for sharing!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

They are lovley and sweet. When my daughter was little we spent many hours playing with her tiny tea set.

Susan said...

What cute miniture tea sets. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Susan

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my....just perfect!!! I think I like the last set best, tho...all are terrific.

My Show N Tell is Disney today. Come by if you can find time. Happy Friday.

Marie Reed said...

Wow! How dainty and darling! Now you need some mini crumpets:)

ClassyChassy said...

Darling sets - love the last one the BEST! Have a great day today!

Love Bears All Things said...

very precious!
Mama Bear

Barbara Jean said...

Marie,

Cute about having mini crumpets!!

I did think about having my friend Sue (who makes gorgeous tea cozies for the store) make some mini tea cozies, but decided not to since there is really nothing to keep warm.
And who would want to cover that cute little tea pot?

Blessings on your day,

barbara jean

Lisa said...

Oh Now I want to run home and get all mine out! Yours are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
HUgs, Lisa

The Old Parsonage said...

Ohh so sweet! Great minds think a like, check out my bigger versions on my post today!

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Carrie said...

It was fun to see all your mini tea sets.
I posted about mini teapots here:
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2008/05/pouring-teapot-mini-sized.html
and here:
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2009/02/blue-monday-diminutive-tea-wares.html

Anonymous said...

I think there is a little girl in all of us, who still delights in things like these! They are all so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Elena said...

Those are so beautiful and so cute!