Sunday, May 24, 2009



Sunday Shopping Secrets!!

Sunday Shopping Secrets
Things are not working well for Sunday Shopping Secrets,
so just enjoy mine. Maybe you an check back later at Blossom's place.


Go on over to Blossom's for more great tips and finds.
Thanks for hostin' the postin'. =0))

Here are some of my latest treasures.


The back of this pic is not very clear,
but it is a couple of boxes that i will eventually use for collages.
At least that is the plan.

There are 6 pieces of tatting laying around in the pic.
All in a bag at a thrift store for $2.00!!!!!!
(Bet you know i was smilin'!!)
There are several 4" round ones, and one 6x8".
There is also a little jar for my 'pearls of wisdom',
7 little wooden letters 4" tall (.49)
a little burlapy type purse which will probably get a bird nest put in it,
and one of those old metal mailbox thingies i like so much.
I think i have 3 now.
Guess i should figure our what i want to do with them. =0))



This is a beautiful sugar and creamer set i got for a dollar.
No markings on it, just pretty, and cheap!!!
Love the flowers.




These are just some miscellaneous things.
garden pots in a pretty green,
candles glasses in rusty metal,
an old tin shaker,
and a copper flour canister.

That is just part of all the treasures i have found lately!!
Garage sale season is here and i am CELEBRATIN'!!

Tip for today:
Celebrate life, even when there are no garage sales!! =0))

Many thinks to all who have family who have served,
or are serving, to keep out great country free.

5 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Love your little jar! That mailbox is a cutie too! Think I have one of those layin round here somewhere. You gonna nest in it?

How are you going to collage the boxes? Can't wait to see!
L

Lisa said...

WOW! I need to get up pics of my haul from last week! You mentioned a few posts back that you have a box of drawer pulls. I got a couple of dressers and a night stand last week and I'm missing 2 of the handles. If I get you a picture would you see if you ahve any to match? I'm not sure you want to part with them but I thought I'd ask. Or even just be on the lookout for me! THANKS!!
Hugs, Lisa

Tami said...

Beautiful sugar and creamer.....what a price! Love the old mail box too!!

Hugs~T

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What wonderful finds. You found so many great treasures. Love them. Hugs, Marty

On The Wings Of Love said...

I just love the fleur de lis mailbox. You found some great deals!!

Hope all is well with you. How is the store coming along ? I'll have to check back to see what you've added to the exterior lately.

Take care !

Bre