Thursday, May 21, 2009

Project Friday - One Finished


Last week I promised to finish a
couple of projects i have had in my mind for awhile.
It really helped ot set a goal for myself, and I
met half of it and am happy for that.




Remember this??




Here it is finished.


As usual, I let the tyranny of the urgent idea get in the way.

Tonight I will post the rest of my Paper Crafting Wednesday project.
This morning I am off to help with 4 grand kids
so my daughter, who is sick, can rest.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday.
Blessings,
Barbara Jean

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a lovely sewing box. The pin cushion top is a great idea, and all the little drawers hold all the necessary things. Love it. Hugs, Marty

ClassyChassy said...

That is adorable!!! What a neat idea! So clever of you!

Unknown said...

What a clever idea , I would never have thought of that!!
, Thanks for coming to visit me!
Helen

Apple Tree Cottage said...

Oh my, what a treasure!!!! I love what you did with it!

XXXOOO Martha

Allidink said...

That looks great! What a good idea to have the pin cushion.

All the best,
Allison