Wednesday, May 27, 2009


It is

Thrift Store Thursday

Thrift Store Thursday

Go on over to Holly's and check out all the
loot that has been collected lately.

Here are some of my finds this week.

Spice Racks
I got two of these. $1.00 each


At another sale i got
A birdhouse, silver and glass bowl, candle, perfume bottle,
and, not shown, 2 bags of craft supplies, a wicker mirror,
a big oval white shabby mirror, two other small wicker pieces,
greenery, a wooden heart, and.....
an old doll.

All for $8.50!!!!!





Vintage Thingie Thursday.


vintage thursday



Go on over to
colorado lady
and check out all the wonderful vintage finds this week.


My pics are of one of my finds at a garage sale today.

Oh, little broken feet. =0(



little hand



little sleepy head



that's now awake



on a little doll.
isn't she great??

She is one of my finds at a garage sale today.
You will not believe what i paid for her.
She was part of my treasures from the Thrift Store Thursday post.

All that and this special treasure for $8.50!!!!

Guess you know i am dancing, singing, and
jumping up and down over this one!!

Blessings, and have fun at whatever you do!!

Barbara Jean

27 comments:

Marie Reed said...

At first I thought that they were real baby feet! Hooray for thrifty finds!

ClassyChassy said...

What great finds! So much fun, isn't it? I'm off to dreamland now - going to post tomorrow morning...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Ulla said...

You have every reason to dance! That doll is adorable.

Keetha Broyles said...

She IS great. My DAD had a doll from childhood which is going to go to my youngest daughter. Yours reminds me a great deal of his.

But those little shoes. Those are just toooooooo precious on and off those poor little broken feet.

Coloradolady said...

What great finds and I can not believe the price. Dolls around here are snatched up quicker than you can even look at them. And this one looks to be very old. Great eye and what a find!

Have a great VTT.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Wow, I love that spice rack. It's gorgeous.

TeresaM said...

I love the little shoes!!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love all of your treasures. Sounds like you really hit the jackpot. The little doll is just so precious as well as all your finds. Hugs, Marty

ClassyChassy said...

I visited last night, and came back today to look at that rescued baby! What a charmer!

Bea said...

Love those little shoes. I am always griping that I can not find any good thrift stores in my area, but I keep looking...

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

What a great bargain! love the spice racks.. look soo vintagey.. Happy VTT

LV said...

These are some very interesting finds. Old dolls are in great demand.

Holly said...

Wow Barbara Jean! You really scored big!
The doll has a really sweet face, too.

Lucy Marie said...

Great finds! I especially love the Spice Racks.

Donna said...

Wonderful finds!!

Caro said...

Wow, those are SO cool! I love the shape of those spice bottles!

Allidink said...

Yay awesome finds :) I'm really getting into old perfume bottles.

All the best,
Allison

Lisa said...

OH how lovely all your new treausres! I hust love them all!
Hugs, Lisa

★Carol★ said...

That fountain is really pretty! There's nothing like the sound of trickling water...so soothing!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Great finds! Love that little silver bowl :0)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a precious little baby doll! Lucky you!! I have started collecting little doll shoes, don't know why, they just are so darn cute!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Julie said...

You sure did get some wonderful finds! I love that spice rack...it's so unique!

The Feathered Nest said...

Omygoodness Barb!!! I love ALL of your finds sweetie!!!! Those little shoes are sooooo precious ~ and the doll is so adorable!!! Great finds dear friend ~ xxoo, Dawn

Tricia said...

Hi,
I just stopped over from Homebody. You got some great deals! I especially like the spice racks. They are so unique.
*tricia

Martha said...

I love the spice rack! Just beautiful!

Robin said...

Awesome goodies you got! Love that spice rack!!

mub said...

Great finds! I like the shape of those spice jars, I don't think I've seen any like that before!