Saturday, June 26, 2010

OLD DOORS


I love old doors,
so I thought today would be a good time to show you a couple.

Above is the old display on the front of the store.
(It has grown since this pic.)
If you click on the pic you will see the door in the center.
It had the hole for a window but no glass, so
I just added a frame out of old fence boards,
put a back on it, and shelves for display.



This door is the back drop for a sweet
vanity display in the corner.




Funky Junk Saturdays

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


Hope you will go check these blogs out
and see all the wonderful creations there.
Be sure to thank our hostesses.

Blessings

barbara jean


Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

8 comments:

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

That looks so charming Barbara Jean! So simple, yet amazing.
I have to try that one.
Rose

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I love old doors too ~ I love what you did with yours in the pictures ~ soooo pretty !

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I agree, doors make great back drops. Yous looks so sweet with the little vanity. And I love the one in front of your shop!

kate said...

love the vanity with the skirt and the door behind!!! great idea
kate

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How pretty and what a clever idea. Love the vignette. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Beatnheart said...

how clever you are!! I love this.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Barbara Jean,
I just fell in love with that sweet door!! It looks stunning!!
Great job!!

Debbie

Funky Junk Interiors said...

THERE'S your infamous store! How wonderful of you to share it like this! Your outdoor displays would certainly have me pining to get inside. :)

Lovin' the old white doors. They are simply charming!

Donna