Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thanks Blogger Helper Friends

Got several notes about others frustrations. so nice to know I am not alone.

Good tips on how to fix it, but have only tired this one Glor. sent and it worked.
Just another step to get to where we started out so does not make sense to me. but oh well.

from Glor: I think if you hit design then on the top of the page that comes up it says something like "return to blogger", click there and you should get what you are used to.
(I was trying to get it to do this now through my blog but don't ya know it just went directly to layout). Good luck.

Please read the comments on my last post for other ideas, and for locations that have good blog help.

Sometimes it is just easier for me to cry out in frustration and ask for help, especially when i am exhausted.

thanks all, and blessings. You are such a great family!!

barbara jean

4 comments:

Laura~Pretty Pix said...

Hi Barbara Jean
If you or anyone is looking for the old, or Classic, templates and layout, they're hiding under Edit HTML.
Go to your Dashboard, click on Design, then find Edit HTML, near top at left, next to Page Elements, and click on it. Scroll down, past Edit Template, to Old Templates, Classic Templates, Revert to Classic Template. It's not quite the same, like how you choose colors, but you can get your old style back if you lose it or want to make minor changes to it.
I hope this helps. I had to hunt and peck to find it. But I was glad to see the old styles can still be used.

Lisa said...

So glad you are getting what you need. Brenda @ Cozy Cottage also is great with this stuf adn has been playing with it. She has more paitence than I do!
Hugs, Lisa

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

Glor is correct. If you are at your blog, click on Design in the upper right, then on the new screen in the upper right, click Back to Blogger. That will take you to what used to be called Layout. Bookmark or add a Favorite (depending on your browser) for that page so you can get to it easily the next time. I hope that helps!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Glad you got where you wanted to go! I get so frustrated when they change things and don't tell anyone...just let us 'figure' it out. Oh well...