Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reds, whites, ourtdoor fun, and mushy stuff.



Today is our 41st Anniversary so I have put
together just some random pictures,
and some even more random thoughts for our special day.



I'm married to hard workin' guy.


He not only maintains our home of 38 years,
but our business property, too.


And, although he rarely utters a word of complaint,
I have gotten some 'looks' at times. =0)
(this is not one of him
He won't let me take those pictures!) =0)



But mostly, he is a happy guy.



After all his hard work,
he deserves a rest.

Sometimes it's sitting on the couch
with a cup of coffee...

or laying down for a serious nap.




or maybe recouping with a round of golf.




And now he has retired
after 38 years of work.
38 years of supporting a family.

And I am most grateful to him for all his hard work.

In addition to all his hard work,
and recoup time on the golf course,
we play together.
Laugh together.

and celebrate life toghether.



He is a wonderful Dad,

and Grandpa.








And a loving husband.



who knows how to make me feel special...
with love notes in he sand....

even helps pick up rocks


for his wife to paint on. =0)



He is a gift to me from the Lord.


My prayer for him is that he will
have good health for many years so he can enjoy retirement,
and that he will walk each day with our Lord..






and that we will...
each other, with a deeper love,
as we grow closer together, and closer to the Lord..


Happy Anniversary my sweet fella.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm posting at all these place so you can celebrate with us!!!

White Wednesday

Boardwalk Bragfest Wednesday

I'm braggin' on my fella


Outdoor Wednesday

Rednesday




thanks for coming by everyone.


Blessings

barbara jean


14 comments:

Mollye said...

Congratulations you sweet sweet couple. What a beautiful tribute. May your joys continue to be many and your troubles be few. God Bless, Mollye

The Feathered Nest said...

Happy Anniversary sweet Barb!!!! I hope you've had a wonderful day together....and I wish you many, many more years of love and happiness ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Congratulations! You guys are great! I am so happy for you! You look so wonderful!

Leaon Mary said...

Happy Anniversary you wonderful woman you. You keep braggin on your fella!! GOD BLESS THE TWO OF YOU WITH MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER. I'm smiling at you.
Holykisses xoxo

Eve said...

What a wonderful post!
Congratulations and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)

Bearly Sane said...

What a beautiful tribute to that wonderful man of yours...Happy Anniversary Barb...may you both share many more.
I enjoyed your post, it made me all misty eyed!
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Old Time Cindy said...

You two are very blessed. Congratulations to you both!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

★Carol★ said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby,Barbara Jean! I can tell you two are still in love after all these years!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol

storyteller said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary ... lovely post ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Outdoor Wednesday

SueLovesCherries said...

Congratulations - you are a truly happy and wonderful couple! And thanks for adding in the RED waitress outfit!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Congratulations on 41 years of marriage ! God Bless you both .
Happy Rednesday !
~Myrna

Arlene said...

Happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary Barbara and Hubby, happy anniversary to you!!!! And many more.... God Bless You

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Barb, a HUGE CONGRATULATONS to you both.
Not too many of us last that long in a sucessful marriage..and it is APPARENT that your's is one of them. MANY, MANY MORE TO YOU !!
He looks like a wonderful guy indeed.
You are a beautiful couple.

Rose

http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy anniversary Barbara Jean. Your husband sounds like a true sweetheart!! I love the photos...your love for him is so evident.

We had our 23rd anniversary Monday!! Winter weddings for us!!

Happy holidays, Barbara Jean!

xoxo
Jane