Monday, December 14, 2009

Lanterns and More Lovelies

WINTER GREETINGS



Here are some store displays with second time arounds.....
Some vintage goods, and some hand-crafted out of gathered treasures.
Putting displays together is such a fun part of having the store.

Another display.....

A trunk full of second time arounds.

And here are...

1

2

3


4


5

lanterns!!

Can you tell I love lanterns??

And my prize fromNori's
Love 2 Create
came today.

Thanks Nori!!
Can't wait to read them, and will love
having hat Blogging for Bliss book for reference.





second time around tuesday

Three or More Tuesday

Three or More Tuesday

Be sure to go on over and check out other 2 or mores,
and second time arounds!
Thanks for hosting ladies!!

blessings

barbara jean

PS I'm thinking of putting a widget for my blog on my sidebar.
Anyone know how to do that??

5 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi Barbara!

I love those pretty lanterns!!

Have a wonderful day

My Vintage Studio said...

Your displays look great!
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Sharon

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Love the displays. And the lanterns are cool.

Cass @ That Old House said...

Love the displays ... and I too love lanterns!
Cass

Unknown said...

Love those lanterns!

Thank you so much for linking to 2nd Time Around!