Monday, December 28, 2009

Second Time Arounds and 3 or Mores


This has been my week.

3 or more cough drops......


3 or more (many, many, many more) cups of water ...

3 or more sneezes, sniffies, used tissues, headaches, and body aches.....

But now I'm getting better!!!
And I am glad to say I hardly ever get sick!


Here are some fun 3 or mores and some second time arounds.

3 or more yards of white eyelet bed skirt....
(I'll be making something cute and easy out of this.)

3 or more second time around scraps of lace....


and 3 or more second time around buttons and tidbits for my art.



Come back tomorrow and see what I made out of some of these treasures.

And while you are waiting for that,
you can go visit these other wonderful places and see their treasures.

second time around tuesday


Three or More Tuesday

Three or More Tuesday

Thanks for hosting ladies!!
You're the greatest!!

Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

11 comments:

Allidink said...

I have missed you! So sorry you are sick :( Can't wait to see what you make.

All the best,
Allison

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Barbara Jean hope you are feeling better. I was sick the week before Christmas and it was awful. Can't wait to see what you make with your 3 or more!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!!! I do hope you're feeling better ~ there's just not a good time to be sick! Please take good care of yourself dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Carol............. said...

Hope you're on the way to mending!
Just snuggle with the blanket and hot tea...........

CC said...

Oooo, what pretty things. Can't wait to see what you make..

Marigene said...

I like your collections and can't wait to see what you will be creating. Hope you get better soon.
Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you have a cold. I'll look forward to seeing what you made with these treasures. ~ Sarah

Salone Di Petros said...

Hi Barbara Jean, Hope you are feeling better, Thank You for stopping by my blog to visit. You have a beautiful site I love the birds nest You made with the vintage music paper. I have Enjoyed my visit will stop back to see your new creations. My Best Wishes, Sincerely Jonny

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Hi Barbara Jean- I sure hope you are feeling better. Being sick especially around the Holidays is tough. I hope you are all better to start the New Year healthy.
I can't wait to see what you create next.
Hugs,
Tam

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Hope you get better soon my friend...Many blessings to you in 2010....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Don't we just HATE to be sick...we don't have time for that kind of
silly-ness.

Will be very anxious to see what you have been creating.

Rose

http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/