Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mini-Rose Bouquet




Mini-Rose Bouquet

In an earlier post I showed you this Tea Bag Rose bouquet.
I forgot to tell you there is a free tutorial on my side bar.
You can click here to check it out.
(these roses are only 1/2" in size!)

And, for those of you who wanted to know,
the item below is a Barber's Brush.


Used to whisk the cut hair off the neck when haircut is done.
Thanks to all you knowledgeable people out there. =)

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

9 comments:

brokeintrovert said...

I love the tea bag roses. They are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love the Rose bouqet,so dainty.

Lululiz said...

Lol, I was so wrong about the brush! Bet it feels really nice on the skin.
I think I'll have to change teabags, lol, my rounds ones are just not good enough. Totally the wrong shape for this fabulous project.

CC said...

Love,love,love those tea roses. They're gorgeous.

Rebecca said...

Hwello
What sweet little roses... that tutorial was wonderful...thank you. Funny I always felt guilty throwing that tea bag away-knowing it was a great color and texture just didn't think it through. Thanks for doing that!
Blessings
Rebecca

Shopgirl said...

Oh my this is a lovely bouquet of Roses.
You do such lovely things.
Hugs, Mary

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

The rose bouquet is so pretty and romantic.

hugs
Sissie

Chatty Crone said...

I had no idea the bristles were so long on the barber's brush. Interesting. Love the little roses. Happy St. Pat's day.
sandie

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Hi Barbara Jean!

Love your little rose bouquet! Adorable!

Today I posted the wall hanging I made with your help! Thanks again for your endless inspiration!

Warmly,
Lori