Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink SATURDAY: Little pink feet, and new friends



No, these are not the little pink feet,
or new blog friends,
but know all you who are still getting snow
would love to see more flowers.
My sweet fella and i take our three oldest
granddaughters to dinner occasionally.
On the way to the rest room before we left,
were there 3 sets of legs in front of me.
I did not get that pic. but
did have them stop long enough to get these.

The top pic is Camille, almost 16, and a delightful young lady.
(she is watching the store for a
couple hours while grandpa and I go to the big garage sale at the fairgrounds tomorrow.

This is Isabel. Almost 10.
She has the longest legs, and the sweetest smile.
If ever in a contest, she would win
miss congeniality.
(can you see here this pic was taken?)


And this is our little Ava, almost 6.
She used to have regular meltdowns, and getting a hug or kiss
from her was almost impossible!
She has sooo mellowed out now, and so free with her affection.
One thing good about having not had many kisses or hugs when she was younger,
is that now they are REALLY special!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a pic from my newest blog find.
(of course you know I love it cause it is a bird and 'nest'.)


Her blog is
Cape Cod Rambling Rose

She does wonderfully creative art.
Please go on over and take a look around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And this is not a Pink Treasure,
but so awesome I had to share.

Look at this beautiful jewelry holder made by Karen atLink
Urban Whyte.



I'm linking with
Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

Free Signature Generator






15 comments:

Regina said...

Happy Pink Saturday Barb.
So cute and lovely!

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY BJ,
I LOVE THOSE GORGEOUS SOCKS OF YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS. SO PINK AND BRIGHT AND CHEERY.
THE FLOWERS ARE VERY PRETTY TOO.
I SENSE OR MAYBE I HAVE MISSED IT SOMEWHERE THAT THEY WERE NOT GIVEN A LOT OF HUGS AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS YOUNG CHILDREN. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND GOD HAVE HELPED THEM COME A LONG WAY.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

HPS!!!
Such a cute post!! Love it!!
Debbie

Mary said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
Adorable pink feet!
I can almost smell the hyacinth!
Happy Pink Saturday!
XO Mary

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I LOVE all those pink socks!!! How sweet they belong to your granddaughters' feet! =) We don't have many pink socks around here... I have 3 young sons and 1 (rather tomboyish) 9 yr old daughter. ;) Thank you for linking to me today! I LOVE your blog, and see that you love birds and nests, too!

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

LOVE the pink leg decor!!! :)

My daughter's fav color is pink (I think she gets it from her mom!) and she has been known to wear some pretty crazy "leg decor"! She's almost 18 and still has the most wonderful eye for outfits. She doesn't care what others think, she wears what she likes! She's inspiring!

Oh, and thanks for the links to the other 2 blogs - very nice places they have there!

Happy Pink Saturday, my friend!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the girls pink tights and socks. So cute. The little bird is stunning also. Hope you guys all had a fun evening. Hugs, Marty

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy day to you! What a fun post! I reconized that little birdie as I've already visited there Cape Cod Rambling Rose today. She is equally as talented as you and always inspiring! Wishing you a most wonderful day :) Tammy

Cathy said...

I'm really loving those pink socks. Too darn cute.

Happy Pink Saturday,

Cathy

Chatty Crone said...

Pink Saturdays always makes me feel good. Love the girls in their pink socks!

sandie

Vicki Boster said...

Sweet little feet - love those pictures - how creative! I will remember that the next time I am having a bad hair day! Love the pink hyacynths also - ahhh - how I wish for spring! And that bird - well - you know I LOVE birds!

Vicki

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

very cute! This is my first Pink Saturday and I'm enjoying hopping around and seeing all the pink pretties! Please stop by my place and see my little Basket Full of Sunshine! until later...

Lisa said...

I love all the feet!! I just think they are great! I like that shelf too! I hope you are having a Super Spring Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Maggie said...

Cute pink feet!

Happy Pinks!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Roberta said...

Pink is a fantastic colour!!!
Happy to found your blog
Roberta from Italy