Monday, March 8, 2010

Teacups and Glassware! How many???


This is 3 or more Tuesday, so
here are a bunch of 3 or mores.

I should have photographed these tea cup and saucer sets on white
so you could see the great wire edges better.
There is no writing on the bottoms, but I was told they are old,
and they are certainly unique.
Know anything about them?

oops!

And how about 3 or more......

second time around....


SHELVES
of glassware?
Thrifty finds, all of them.


These are mostly candle holders I buy for bases and crafting.

I showed you this yesterday, but
just in case you missed it,
It is one of the candlesticks made into a pin cushion.
It is hollow inside. See the buttons in it?
These are hard to find, but i have enough to make 3 more. =)



Oh, and of course a few cheese domes for cloches.
I have some fun bases for these,
in the other room.
And yes, of course, more than 3!



I'm joining these wonderful ladies, and many more.
Please go visit and see what they all have done.

Have a wonderful week.

Free Signature Generator









Free Signature Generator

13 comments:

CC said...

Ohhh Barbara,
Everything is so very pretty..I love it all,but you stole my heart with the pincushion. I admit to being a pincushion addict as much as I am an apron addict. Yours is just gorgeous..

Carol............. said...

Beautiful stuff!!!!!

Anne Lorys said...

Just look at that wire rimmed saucer! I've never seen anything like it, I love it!

And grrrrllll, you DO have some glassware!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Anne

Chatty Crone said...

Barb, you have some wonderful items.

Sandie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love those teacups and saucers..very different. Lots of glassware...that pin cushion is too cute.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Everything is so pretty and I really love those tea cups and saucers. I don't think I have ever saw any like you posted with that edging. It sure is pretty though!
Debbie

Claudia said...

I am fascinated by the wire-rimmed saucers. How lovely!

xo
Claudia

KayC. said...

I love what you did with the glass...the pincushion is a wonderful idea. You do have a great collection of glass ware and it will be interesting to see other projects you make with them.

Something Special said...

Hi Barb, I think you would enjoy seeing my easter decorations that I just posted on my new scrapbooking/paper crafts blog. Visit me at askmichelespecialpaperprojects.blogspot.com Come say hi. I love the things you love.

Unknown said...

Great ideas Barb.....and such an inventory of glass and such......you are ready for anything that runs across your mind....and that is ALOT!
xo,
jana

Betty said...

That pincushion is adorable. I don't know anything about those dishes, but they're lovely.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I sure enjoy looking at all your tresures and craft ideas! Your unique pin cushions are so sweet!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Denise Marie said...

I found some 50 cent glass pieces to use for lifting items today. I also went and played with vintage free graphics thanks to your post.

Love ya, Barbara Jean!!