Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweet New nests, and Some Blue for You.


Some blue.
A project coming soon, I hope. =)
( my problem, deciding which of the three projects I want to do in it!)
(Nestie Things, Music and Vintage Ephemera, or Pretty Pinks.)
(blue mat can be changed.)
What do you think?



More Spring blue for you.
A nest on a spoon easel.
(sold, thank you)

Those birds will build a nest anywhere.
Even on top of this rusty, copper lantern.
(a thrifty find.)
I have two more I can make into nests! =)

My newest nest,
and one of my art pieces.

Close up.
Sweet little metal candle holder,
already shabby with time.
One of my thrifty finds!

On top, a sweet doily, and one of my hand-crafted nests.
And, look close, a raffia bow, and rusty key.

Sorry for this big space.
Every time I tried to get rid of it,
I was sent back to edit!

I'm joining in on these special Memes today.
Please go see all the other wonderful treasures,
and thank our wonderful hostesses.




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

10 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Creative. Happy Blue Monday.

Ann said...

I would say nestie things-you do those so well.
Ann

♥ Kathy said...

I really like the nest!! Happy Blue Monday!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The nests are just gorgeous. Such great inspiration. Hugs, Marty

my-shabby-dream said...

thank you, i´ll try to download a translator.
greetings
Özlem

Victoria said...

I need to get a little nest, where do you find them? I always get those big blank spaces on my blog too, I just go into edit and hit the backspace button and it gets rid of it.

Lynn said...

Your nests are so authentic, you must have some birdy DNA in you!

Kim, USA said...

So very lovely pieces.

3 Gnomes

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Barbara; OH I love your new little sweet nest's.. and the framed art,,such a wonderful quote.. you have a wonderful talent... have a great week.

hugs;
Alaura

Nanna said...

sweet post, happy blue monday

Helen