Monday, March 15, 2010

New Display, A Pretty Gift Box, and Beautiful Outdoors

What I'm working' on.
New display at the store.
White, with a little bit of blue.
Nests to come with little blue eggs.






White Bread.
My sweet fella is spending more time in the kitchen lately.

He is making loaves of bread,
Really good bread,
a little too often! =)

Penny Pinchin' is using an old check book box as a gift box.
Cover with music paper, black ribbon, a doily, and a ribbon rose.

I'm using it for the tea bag rose bouquet I made.
A gift for a friend.



Two pictures of my brother's beautiful yard.



The kids hanging out at Grandma's.


Remy wanted to know what the bunny was doing.
"Oh", I said. "Harold is getting ready to shovel out some weeds".
He thought Harold was a pretty funny name for a bunny.
He's right.
But I told him I would let a bunny with any name
hang out if he was going to dig up weeds for me. =)

Hope you all enjoyed your visit here.
Now go on over and check out these wonderful blogs
full of great ideas to share.

thanks to our wonderful hostesses too.



Whatcha Working On Wednesdays




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

17 comments:

Diann said...

Lots of pretties here! Love that dresser!

The Little Red Shop said...

How sweet! I used to have a bunny named Cornelius..on Cornelius turned out to be Cornelia.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

: )

Julie M.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Good Morning Barbara Jean.
I love your blog today, of course I love it everyday!
That's a great idea using an old checkbook box as a pretty presentation box...looks lovely.
The garden pictures with the children is so sweet.

hugs
Sissie

Lululiz said...

The blues you used on the table are so soft and gentle and light, they look ever so pretty.
Great box transformation. Amazing what a piece of sheet music and a few well chosen embellishments can do.

Chatty Crone said...

Barbara - a happy St. Pat's day to you. sandie

Regina said...

Lovely post Barb!
Have a great day.

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful booth. I love your creations! Your yard with the bunnies is adorable!
Come by my blog to win Rachael Ray bake ware.
Thanks!
Sherry
www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
I love the colors you used for your new display, it look wonderful.
The grandkids are so cute :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hugs, Mary

The Smith Hotel said...

Love those pictures! It's so nice to be able to enjoy outside!

Jody

Betty said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
Enjoyed my visit with you...can't have too many bunnies...

I've been making nests with blue eggs for my booths at the antique shop, too.

Blessings,
Betty

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I have booth envy!!

Cindy said...

Such beautiful things and a really sweet post!

Miss Gracie's House said...

The matchbox is my favorite! GREAT idea!
Rene'

Leslie said...

The display looks perfect for spring :) Love it!

Your made over check box looks great, too!

Leslie

Ms. Bake-it said...

What a lovely display. I love the colors. Very clever idea for an old checkbook box. Pretty bouquet. Cute pictures of the children in the yard.

~ Tracy

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Your grandchildren are so cute! Love your new display.White and blue look so pretty together. Home made bread is just the best!!!
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy your posting taste, very unique,
don't quit and also keep posting as a result it simply worth to look through it.
looking forward to look over a lot more of your well written articles, enjoy your day!