Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WOO HOO! I'm Bragin' Again!!






Jan has started Boardwalk Bragfest again!!
I'm so excited, and just cannot wait to brag about my last few art creations.
Here we go!!

Ps 139 jar

Remember Sign

New Spring Display

Mini Teabag Rose bouquet
And the gift box I gave it in.


mini boxes, (match boxes) with mini tea bag roses.

Clothespin Jar
New Bird nest in a wire 'vase' and burlap
And I'm braggin' on my sweet granddaughter Ava,
and her sweet little sewing cupboard with filled
miniatures I made years ago.



Link
OK now everyone get on over to Jan's and
enjoy what everyone else is braggin' about!!

Thanks Jan!!
Boardwalk Bragfest

blessings

barbara jean

5 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

You have every right to brag - those are all lovely creations. AND Ava is such a doll baby! Thanks for sharing--

Vicki

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love it Barbara Jean! LOVE IT! Your passion for what you do speaks for itself. You inspire us all!

Love to you~Rebecca

Prior said...

Love your spring display and your nest, and that grand daughter~ you saved the best for last! Lezlee

Anonymous said...

Ooh -- you deserve a LOT of bragging this week, Barbara Jean. ...and that little Ava is just beautiful. I have totally fallen for your tea-bag roses. You must have tiny fingers, and who else could make a jar of clothespins look so inviting (haha)??? The grains of sand jar is unique touching. That one little bottle says a lot. Thank you so much for linking up to the Boardwalk Bragfest, Barbara Jean, and sharing your treasures!

julie said...

Hi Barbara Jean, You have some wonderful creations to brag about. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog on this day of bragging...julie