Sunday, August 31, 2008

Great Finds

Garage sale day yesterday, and did we find some great treasures for the shop.

I will be taking some "before" and "after pictures for you (as soon as I get a new camera),

but, so you'll know what you have to look forward to, one of the best ones was a secretary, and a bench with it!! It is already a shabby white, with the undercoat of green paint showing through.

And I don't mean paint showing through as in it's been sanded to do that, I mean original chips with the green showing through! How special is that?!



We have spent a lot of time working on the new room too. The rustic kitchen side is done, but work is slow on the "girly girly" side. I've decided some of my perfectionism has cropped up again, so I have to put it back in it's box and move on. After all, as soon as something sells the whole thing changes anyway, and you get to do it all over again. That's the fun!



All for now. Enjoy your long weekend.

No comments: