Thursday, April 1, 2010

Decorating help anyone??





I need some advice about an area in my store.

I hope you can see the pics alright to help me decide something.

These two 'walls' go into the kitchen at the store.
They are even with each other, and there is an 18" deep recess and then the curtain.

What I'm thinking about doing is setting the wall on the left back two feet, which would give me two extra feet in the display room. I know that does not seem like much, but would leave a better walkway in that area.
It would be fairly easy to do

If you can see the edge of the white curtain on the left of the picture,
and the shadow next to it, that is where the wall would jog.
That would perfectly accommodate this piece of furniture which will soon go there,
and give a better walkway and space in that area.

The wall on the right could only be moved 6" so I will not be doing that one.

This is a closeup of the wall on the left.
So, what do you think?
Can you envision it?

Thanks for the help.


Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: