Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time, and More Time, Vintage Watch Faces


Some fun whites for you.
Baby shoes, and a silver beaded tassel.

New pitchers, and some hand made wire glasses.

Vintage pocket watch faces....

and more...

close up. Just loving my latest find.

44 vintage watch faces!!!!

love the crackled ones with some of the enamel missing.

and this is what I am working on now.
Fun huh? Looking forward to end results.
Time to go.

Blessings and Happy White Wednesday.
barbara jean

Please go over to Kathleen's for more lovely whites.

White Wednesday

14 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i just love those watch faces!

Crystal said...

The watch faces are so awesome!! I love the baby shoes and pitchers!!!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Oh my - where did you find so many watch faces? Good for you!

Faye said...

What a great find with the pocket watch faces! Whatever are you doing with that floor!!!
Happy WW!
Faye

Vicki said...

I love all those watch faces! I can't wait to see what you create. Looks like you are going to be sanding some floors today?

Jill said...

Love the watch faces!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful photos. I'm especially loving the watch faces, and yes, the rustier and crackled, the better!

Hope you and your family will have a glorious Easter!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Susan said...

Love the watch faces!

Shopgirl said...

Love all the white! Now were and what is going on with your floor? I see that it is being sanded:) Hugs, mary

Beckey said...

I always enjoy seeing your finds, and better yet - seeing what you create with them!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Barb,
beautiful whites!I just love the watch faces.Have a wonderful day.
XO Marie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You know I'm loving those watch faces and those little shoes are adorable. I don't envy you with the floor refinishing job, but it will be gorgeous when you finish.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Lots of my favorites here!
Glad I popped in!

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

All wonderful. But... 44 watch faces?! Woohoo!! That is the most awesome find!