Thursday, April 9, 2009

ABC's of the store "B"

B
B is for baby clothes
Bird Bath
This is a vintage wrought (or is it rod?) bird bath.
It has a piece attached that goes a bit into the ground for stability.
(although i don't think this is going anywhere it is so heavy).
The top I added is just the base or a terracotta pot.
You could put a plant on it or even use it for a table base.

Bird nests (of course!) =0)
These are on spoon easels.
( I got the idea from Laurie's Charming Designs)

OK, I see now, I should have started with 'Z' and gone backwards. Oh well. No do overs!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

5 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Love the BIRDS!

debi said...

Fun photos! Love the birdbath...so cute!
Have a Happy Easter!
Debi

Carolyne said...

I love the ABC's.......great idea. I'm coming to get that birdbath! Don't let it move!
Have a Blessed Good Friday and Happy resurrection Sunday!
((hugs)) Carolyne

Lynn said...

Great idea, can't wait to see what's next. I just love the birdbath.
Happy Easter to you and your family:)

Anonymous said...

Barb, I'm lovin' all the goodies! The spoon nests, the aprons and the buckles. That stash of buckles is a REAL find!

I have a bakelite one that an artisan glued a sculpted little flower in the center of the post and made a pin of it by gluing a pinback on it. Maybe an idea for you?

Diane