Monday, September 28, 2009


TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

The day to show all your projects!
The Big Reveal!!!

The final day of the Challenge!



So glad you are here and I can't wait to show
you a few more frame projects.

So take a look here then go on over to
Tam's @ Gypsy's Corner and check out all the others.

Three or More Tuesday

Three or More Tuesday

If you are participating, Tam has the link set up at her place.

Here we go.

Oh boo, boo.


No matter what i did to this photo,
it would not turn itself the right way.
Looks right in Photo smart, but not here.
Anyway, these are just some tiles from an upward game.
Paint the edges black, glue them in a frame,
and wallah!!
A bit of a boo, boo. =0)


Here are a couple of fun pieces,
made out of hinges and a watch face.

(were going to have a contest with the hinges later.) =0)

Which one of the three do you like the best??


Here is my favorite verse again.
Ps. 139:17,18



And here is my latest and greatest project!
I am just lovin' this!
Going back to dollar store to get more
crows and have some more fun!!
There will be crow homes all over the place.

This special piece sits or hangs.
I'll get measurements and all and post it on my gift shop blog.
It is $22.00

Whether you have one,

or many projects finished, get yourself linked up

over at Tam's Gypsy's Corner,
and show us what you've done the past 3 weeks!!

There will be lots of projects and 2 or mores to see.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to take one more opportunity to thank Tam again,
for letting me guest host for you these past week.
It has been so much fun!!
~~~~~~~~~
After today, be sure to join Tam and I
over at Monica's Expressly Corgi for
Get R Done Friday.

Get R Done Friday

Get R Done Friday
You can continue to challenge yourself to do a project a week,
and then share with everyone on Fridays.

Blessings to all, and thanks so much for joining in.

Barbara Jean

I'm also posting this on

second time around tuesday

second time around tuesday
2nd time around hinges, bottles, and frames.

and the DIY Fall Party






Reinvented


And DIY Day over at a soft place to land

and
Get your Craft On Tuesday
at Today's Creative Blog




thanks to all our wonderful hosts for these special days.

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Barbara Jean, these are such fun. I'm going to check out the dollar store myself. Love what you created here. Very clever. Thanks for the visit to the QCI. Not sure what happened to the background color, but hopefully Maggie will get it altered so things are easier to read. Thanks again for helping host 3 or More Tuesdays. ~ Sarah

Let it Shine said...

SO cute!
Just found your blog!

Love these!!

Take care,
Alyshia

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

Everything looks awesome! I love the crow picture!!

Great job.

I posted my 3 or more and am working on my 3 in 3 post.

Poppedijne said...

I think the crow pieces are fantastic. They suit the season very well.Well done!

jeanne said...

Good morning Babara Jean, It has been a bit since I last visited you. I was in MI for a week and now back to business as usual. That would be blogging. Big smile.

I love your clever craft projects very much. Boo on sheet music is very clever and it looks very festive. The crow collage is so much fun for the season. And the hinges are really out of the box cute. Thanks for sharing all your clever ideas with us.

Have a happy day.

Hugs, Jeanne

Neabear said...

Your frames look great! Thank you for putting us up to this challenge. It was great.

I have the occaisional trouble with the photo ending up sideways too. I don't know blogger does that.

Denise Marie said...

terrific pieces.

can't find my camera to take new shots or download most recent stuff.

sorry to disappoint.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like them all! The crow piece is fantastic!

Thanks for getting us all moving and completing our projects! I'm having fun seeing what everyone has done.

Enjoy your day!
Zuzu

Roeshel said...

BOO-tiful! :)

Great job! Thanks for adding more inspiration to the Fall Festival. I love your creativity!

Roeshel

Unknown said...

Ok I am heading over there. The crow piece is my favorite.

Charlene said...

I always like your projects--I so need to learn to frame objects, I love the way they turn out for you.

Thanks for the 3-in-3 inspiration!

Tootsie said...

these are unreal!!! I LOVE THEM! what a great job you did!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I didn't know the dollar store had crows! I'll have to drop by there. I love the boo (and I thought you meant for it to be that way)! Why not!

Manuela

Old Time Cindy said...

Barb,
I finally became a follower. I'm always stopping by to see what you've been up to. I enjoy your projects and these were really fun. Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

RobinfromCA said...

I really love the "crow home" you created! Quite the inspiration!

Leanne said...

Doesn't it just frustrate when the photos won't turn. I love all of them. So creative. I'm going to have to borrow some of these ideas. I'm having a giveaway today. Stop by and enter if you get the chance.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Love the crow! That just adds some spookiness to anything.

Anonymous said...

Wow these are all great!! The crow one is neat and I love the one with the paper background. You did great!

blessings
mary