Thursday, December 3, 2009

We Got R Done and Finished 'Em!!


got two display baskets done.
(have to turn your head, can't get it to straighten out.)


I got some shopping done.
(more details later). =0))


Angie did a cute/pretty Christmas pretty.

I made a lace tree.
And painted this.




What Scott got done:

Planed Mums.....



Washed the cars....


Started an 'open' sign for the store....

Great for at night, but we still need to get neon for day. =0/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




And Angie and I got R Done
at Mom/ daughter Bunco!!

Sooo fun and we came away with the top two prizes!!

Thanks for joining in.

Finished for Friday

Lit and Laundry

Get R Done Friday




Be sure to get on over and check out all the other projects people finished.

blessings

barbara jean

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbarba Jean, everything is so beautiful and congratulations to you. I totally love love love your lace Christmas tree. You are one creative lady!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

love all you decorations, and nice to see someone washing a car, please send him my way...lol..mine is so dirty with all this rain.

Unknown said...

WOW! That's a lot to get done in one week! I love the Open sign!

Knitty said...

Nice! I really like that lace tree.

ClassyChassy said...

Thanks for joining in GET R DONE FRIDAY! The lace tree is really neat - would like to know how you did that one! The OPEN sign is too cool - your hubby is pretty handy, isn't he?

Threeundertwo said...

I love everything you do, and I want to know how to make a lace tree too. Your husband is looking a little Santa-ish in his red. What a great smile he has!

Thanks so much for joining in on Finished for Friday!

Angela said...

Your husband sure is quite the handy man! I love the open sign he made for your store! By the way he looks like Santa! Without the beard and big belly that is! Your displays at your store are gorgeous too!

Get R Done Friday!
Angela