Monday, January 17, 2011

Burlap, With Loose Weave

Thank you Lori, at
Round Barn Potting Company
for answering the question I asked in your comment section.
I asked Lori about this loose weave burlap (lovin' it!).
She tole me it is landscape fabric.
The landscapers use it to wrap the trees.

So, there you have it.
(maybe you already knew?)

I most appreciate when people take the time
to answer your questions.

Blessings
barbara jean

PS Lori has a really great pics on her blog.
Great ideas for displays and vignettes.
Be sure to scroll down a ways for some store pics that are wonderful!!
Oh, and tell her I sent you. OK?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Barbara I know your post is all about the burlap. It is very nice. But I have to say the sign caught my attention. I just love it!

Anonymous said...

I didnt already know but its beautiful stuff and thanks for letting us know about it
have a beautiful and bright day
hugs June

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks for sharing! My honey has recently brought me home a bunch of burlap coffee sacks...they were a bit dirty but I washed them in the machine and they came out ok!